Ceremonial Matcha Saver Pack 2x30g - 60 Servings
Saver Pack 2x30g - 60 Servings
Our ceremonial grade from Uji, Kyoto, is full-bodied with a sweet, delicate flavour and no bitterness. It's perfect for drinking on its own, brewed hot or cold.
137x more Antioxidants than regular Green Tea.
Slow caffeine release -> All-day energy with no jitters
Mood Lifting and Calming Properties
Increases Mental Clarity and Focus
Matcha helps you reach a state of zen-like calm and focus, giving you that floating-on-a-fluffy-cloud kind of energy!
Why Enso Matcha?
Enso Matcha celebrates simplicity, natural beauty and mindfulness. The process from farm to cup is slow and meticulous, combining ancient traditions with the experience of our master tea blenders.
Our Matcha is grown by centuries-old tea farming families in Uji, Kyoto, the most pristine tea farming region in Japan. Produced in small batches, the leaves are hand-picked and carefully separated from the stems before being lightly roasted and stone ground into a vibrant green powder.
Matcha Health Benefits
- Slow release of caffeine gives longer-lasting, jitter free energy.
- L-Theanine present in matcha has mood lifting properties
- Promotes calmness while increasing mental clarity and focus
- Contains 137x the antioxidants of regular green tea
- 1 cup of matcha has the nutritional benefits of 10 cups of regular green tea
- Mix ½ - 1tsp of matcha powder with enough hot water to make a paste
- Top it up with with 70ml more water
- Mix until you have the desired amount of foam
- For matcha lattes, add your choice of milk
- Water should be 80°C. Boiling water can make matcha taste bitter. While boiling water, turn off the heat when small bubbles begin to appear.
- Froth makes matcha taste milder. To froth your matcha, whisk vigorously or use a milk frother.
- Remember that personal taste is what counts! Experiment with different matcha to water ratios and frothing until it tastes good to you.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 6 weeks to enjoy maximum freshness, colour and taste. Keep the matcha in the original tin or an airtight container and away from direct sunlight, moisture and odours.
Standard and express UK shipping available. We also ship to Europe and Worldwide. Find out more.
Refunds & Returns
If when you receive your product(s), you are not completely satisfied you may return the items to us within 14 days of purchase for a refund. Returns will take approximately 5 working days for the process once the goods have arrived. Items must be unused, in the same condition that you received them (original packaging, in all original boxes, packaging materials etc). Opened tea is deemed as a final purchase and are therefore not returnable, exchangeable or refundable. Find out more.